Purchasing any Music On Hold from White Beetle Ltd means you agree to the terms & conditions of our license agreement as laid out below.
- White Beetle Ltd grants a single non-exclusive license to the individual person or business for Music On Hold purchased from White Beetle Ltd
- The Licensee is granted a License for 75 years.
- No additional fees or costs are required after purchase. All Music On Hold purchased from White Beetle Ltd is not registered with any performance rights organizations such as BMI, ASCAP or PRS.
- The Licensee's paid invoice for Music On Hold purchased from White Beetle Ltd is considered acceptance of this Music On Hold License Agreement.
- The paid invoice indicates the Licensee's name and address and Music On Hold CD/track/s purchased and the number of Locations granted for use to the Licensee.
- The Location refers to one of the following places: the business premises, work place or domestic premises of the Licensee.
- "Music-On-Hold" refers to music played through Licensee's telephone system for callers while they wait on-hold.
- The music may be rerecorded with other audio elements such as a voice over for Licensee's specialized Music On Hold messages as this is permitted synchronization.
- The Licensee does not acquire any ownership rights or any underlying copyrights for any Music On Hold purchased from White Beetle Ltd.
- Music On Hold CDs or Music On Hold track/s may be copied for use in Licensed Locations and for back up and synchronization purposes only. Further copying or duplication by the Licensee is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use is a violation of this agreement and of applicable laws of the United Kingdom and other countries.
- Under no circumstances may the Licensee resell or transfer or relicense Music In Hold Licensed from White Beetle Ltd.
- White Beetle Ltd is a a registered company (05325806) in the United Kingdom and comes under the legal jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.